Toowoomba, Gowrie & Westbrook
A Taste of Harmony
|Monday 18 March 2024
|Friday 19 April 2024
|12:00am - Monday 18 March 2024
|From Toowoomba to the World! (online content), , Toowoomba, Queensland 4350 Australia
A Taste of Harmony invites you and your workplace to partake in the nation’s biggest celebration of workplace cultural diversity to date.
An initiative of the Scanlon Foundation, this free and fun event will unite workplaces across the nation through a celebration of their cultural diversity and a shared love of food.
With Australian workplaces being even more diverse than ever, approximately 1,500 companies, equating to 200,000 participants will unite to represent hundreds of countries by bringing an array of food, culture, and stories to their workplace.
In line with Harmony Week (15-30 March), A Taste of Harmony will celebrate its 15th year of celebrations with over 30,000 workplaces throughout Australia and overseas having taken part.
We invite you to be a part of the next generation of cultural diversity heroes by registering your workplace and hosting a lunch filled with delicious food, friendship, acceptance and a celebration of workplace cultural diversity.
There are a number of ways to get involved including:
- Host an event in person or virtually with your team
- Create a company or team cookbook with much-loved recipes from your team
- Provide opportunities for team members to share stories about their heritage
- Support your local restaurants and cafes and explore the different cultures in your local area
- Utilise the ATOH discussion guides to have a conversation about cultural diversity
2023 registrations are now open, visit www.tasteofharmony.org.au to get started on your workplace cultural diversity transformation today.
|Is food and drink available?
|Are toilets available?
|Is there disabled access?